Realize a true competitive advantage by maintaining up-to-the-second inventory with RFID readers.
Reduce safety stock for more accurate demand and improve data integrity and accuracy from the time inventory is received to the time it leaves the shipping dock.
This scenario is possible now and is becoming more commonplace with retail, manufacturers, wholesalers, and the 3PLs (third party logistics) that serve and replace point and read, labor-intensive operations with warehouse RFID systems that track RFID-tagged pallets, cases, cartons and individual items. The benefits include leaner inventories, increased automation and anywhere, anytime visibility.
Reduce labor costs
- Decreases primary warehouse worker functions including everything from inventory to pick/pack/ship to put away.
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Improve receiving efficiency and accuracy as well as picking and ordering accuracy.
- Reduce inventory stock levels
- Improve stock and demand generation visibility.
- Reduce unsaleable and out-of-stock items
- Leaner and lower levels of inventory mean faster inventory turns and less stagnant stock.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Ensure the right goods reach the right customer at the right time.
Handheld Radio Frequency Scanner