In today's fast-paced business climate, it is essential that hardware and software systems experience maximum up-time. If great service does not accompany great products, then increased productivity or efficiencies may not be realized. Mid-America Business Systems fully understands the importance of maintenance and professional services. Since 1976, we have been consistently improving the ways in which we service our clients with efficient support of their software and hardware systems.
Managed IT Services
Providing support across the entire IT spectrum, from optimizing resources to maintaining infrastructure to migrating to the Cloud. With over 800 engineers in more than 35 locations nationwide, All Covered helps companies through a full range of IT services and technology support.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Help Desk
- On-Site Response
- Cloud Computing Hosted Services
- Application Development
- Data Backup and Business Continuity
- Mobile Device Management
- Managed Voice
- Consulting and Projects
- Custom Development-SharePoint, Salesforce and more
Workspaces Virtual Desktop Solution
Mid-America offers multiple levels of maintenance agreements and per call services on a variety of products. Our technicians are factory trained and experienced in determining the cause of your system’s problems and resolving the issue expeditiously.
Each division at Mid-America has the technical support to provide the appropriate services required to implement and support your system.
The Professional Services we provide include:
- Installation Services - Mid-America provides a turnkey implementation for hardware and software products.
- Repair Services - Our factory certified technical support team provides timely and competent repair services to your systems.
- Maintenance - Offering preventative maintenance programs and extended warranties specific to your product. Ongoing technical service will optimize the up-time of your investment.
- Consulting Services - Upfront consulting provides a thorough needs analysis of your application, designing specifications and budgets for your hardware and software projects.
- Training Services - End-user instruction designed to promote the proper and most efficient use of the products we provide.
- Relocation Services - Disassembly, repacking, delivery, reassembly and testing of equipment and software for the client’s ever-changing work environment.
- Software Services - Design, installation, customizing, configuration and updating or trouble-shooting software services
- Electronic Board & Professional Repair Services – Mid-America has the ability and expertise to repair these components within the electronic circuit boards specific to the automated storage and retrieval system world.